POSITIVE CORNERS OF YOUTUBE

Spending an entire day browsing on the internet and moving from one you tube video to another doing nothing else should have happened to every one of us.I have gone through all corners of you tube possible and there are large number of you tubers there who come up with this countless number of videos with different contents.For me personally first it was kind of an addiction ,yes like in a negative way  so that my productivity has decreased to zero percentage as all I do is watch videos.But some you tubers inspire me ,make me think about getting out of the virtual world,to do something actually.Their channel spaces give me a calm and relaxing vibe, and their hard work inspires me to work harder.Here I am listing 4 you tubers who inspire me, giving me that positive vibe through out my day. 
  1. Pick up limes-This channel is quiet new and I discovered it very recently.It is run by the gorgeous Sadia Badiei who is a dietician and nutrition expert.Her channel have this positive aura filled in their magically relaxing videos and photos.She concentrates on healthy diet,minimalism and positivism.  checkout her channel here 
  2. Rachel Talbott- Rachel Talbott who is a mommy and a musician and a beauty enthusiast runs this channel.Here you will find DIYs that helps you make your life simpler ,food inspirations,skin scare ,  and what not.Her videos are extremely good quality with amazing editing.She inspires you to have some ideas for your laziest days in which you cant even get out of the bed.check out her channel here
  3. Byron Talbott-If you are a food lover and cooking or eating relaxes you,then this is the perfect place . Of course he is the husband of our Rachel Talbott,and his videos are equally good inn editing and quality wise.His place the way he cuts the veggies and stir them in the hot pan everything is like an experience.check him out here 
  4.  Kaushal Beauty-The make up artist you all know about.Her positive and inspiring persona is evident through out her videos.She provides a very positive space and educates you all about make up and beauty stuff with her honest opinion on them.You cant never get enough of her and she has more than 1.5 million subscribers you don't even need to explain why.check out her here

Comments