HOW TO DO YOUR LAUNDRY WHEN YOU ARE DEPRESSED...

Isn't it a funny title..but the truth is I cant move my self to do that..instead all I do is search the internet for what can I do to do my laundry...So what I am going to do is ,I am taking the next two hours time slot from this moment onward, make a list of stuff I need to do in this  two hours...
1.laundry
2.making food
3.cleaning the dishes(from this week's beginning) 
4.bath(I am not talking about the exfoliating cleaning moisturizing kind of one...but a 10 minutes one to clean myself)
The list is ready...now I divide my 2 hours in to four 30 minutes slots... for the next 30 minutes I will do my laundry ...then next 30 minutes another task...like this four rounds..Then on finishing them I will treat myself with the food I made.. and this way I am done with the impossible tasks of my life...so I am taking a deep breath and moving myself to the pile of cloths waiting there for me for a week...

Comments

  1. laundry done..next on to making food

    ReplyDelete
  2. finished...doing the dishes was the toughest among them all:p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment