THE ETERNAL BEGINNERS BLOCK

                     

23 , unemployed, staying at your parents home ,depending on them financially...hmm.. life is not that easy.It is very possible that you are going to fall in to the stage of an heart break instead of trying to do anything to improve your situation.Especially if you have the history of leaving everything you do at halfway, never completing them.Days are repeated mechanically...wake up...get depressed over your situation..eat everything you see in front of you...move from one you tube video to another...and sleep.I wonder usually every one complains about having no appetite and getting no sleep...but here I am eating and sleeping in an uncontrollable way...plus don't even talk about the taking care of your stuff situation...there are no baths no laundry no cleaning your room...in short the personnel hygiene reached a dangerous limits.
This is where I am now at the moment of this unbearably heavy situation:)...and now I have realized that if I don't  stand up for myself now...things are going to be really messy...So at this moments impulse I am going to do what I thought I will never do.Writing something in a public space. 

So enough with this negative me...I am stopping it right there...and I am going to take care of myself;). And I am going to plan and execute and share what I do in right here...(I know myself what will happen otherwise:p)...so internet you have to bear me until I get in to the normal state of mind & life :p

Comments